Indiana City released complete details in the Instagram caption below:
“We’re ready to have an AWESOME WEEKEND with you! Friendly Dog Friendly as always + kid friendly! Ample bike parking as well.
New Beers: (Draft & Cans)
- Top Dog Raspberry & Blackberry Sour Ale (Benefiting @indyhumane)
- New Street Hazy IPA (Collabo beer with our friends at @gr8fermentation brewed with local ingredients from @sugarcreekmaltco @crazyhorsehops)
- Post. Session IPA (Collabo beer with our friends at @the_post_festival, happening in 9/8-9/10 at @thevogueindy)
- Citra, Yo! Hazy Pale Ale (Highly anticipated re-release in our Yo! Series)
We’re kicking things off with a 5K fun run presented by @inbreweryrun at 11AM.
- 3:00pm – @maravich.band: Former members of Brazil, Loretta and Jim Fix came together in this no frills, in your face rock band. Schooled in the DIY hardcore/punk culture of the 1990s, but flavored with the spacey heavy riffs of bands like Hum, Sunny Day Real Estate and Local H, Maravich have been a long running piece of the Indianapolis independent music scene.
- 4:00pm – TEO: Indianapolis based heavy and powerful rock by Colin Oakley, Matthew Corken
- 5:00pm – Pan Am: Side project of Adam Gross from @smwolfband. Meant to be a spontaneous creativity-forward, business-lacking music and art project.
Cornhole Tournament: 4-7PM
We only have a few team slots remaining so register now if you want to compete in this double elimination bracket style tournament.
Burlesque + Drag: 8PM
Rita’s Cantina is bringing you the best show ever to close out this epic celebration. 21+ in the event space after 7PM. $10 gets you a ticket to the show + 1 drink!
See ya Saturday!!!